Приглашение на конференцию
Расписание занятий (2015-2016 уч. год)
Меню сайта
Форма входа
Поиск

UDEM (Мексика) - Форум

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Форум проекта » Форум проекта "Глобальные партнеры в образовании" » UDEM (Мексика)
UDEM (Мексика)
melenaДата: Четверг, 10.10.2013, 13:26 | Сообщение # 1
Рядовой
Статус: Offline
Тема посвящена обсуждению материалов

OlgaДата: Понедельник, 14.10.2013, 18:27 | Сообщение # 2
Рядовой
It was great experience to communicate with Mexican people. They are very kind, interesting, brought up persons.I maid friends with lots of people. Also we have much in common. I hope that we will communicate in a future.

KaoriДата: Понедельник, 14.10.2013, 18:36 | Сообщение # 3
Рядовой
I participate in the GU the second time. Mexican partners are similar to us then other people in many sides.
Their culture is cognitive and intriguing. One of the main values of Mexican is family supporting and encouragment to each other.

I wish our Mexican partners good luck in GU and great achievements in their life!
smile

NikiДата: Понедельник, 14.10.2013, 18:46 | Сообщение # 4
Рядовой
I liked the communication with Mexican guys,it gave me a lof of information about their country,culture,education,religion and etc.
There are a lot of similarities between Russia and Mexico,so it was more interesting to talk with them.
I liked my partners very much and I wish we'll communicate more and more smile smile
Thank you!!! respect

GermesДата: Понедельник, 14.10.2013, 18:50 | Сообщение # 5
Рядовой
I find a lot of similarities in a way of thinkin'.
And it doesn't matter that they live on the other side of the Earth happy

I wish them that they dreams about their future bacame tru-ru-ru :)))

laffoxxxДата: Понедельник, 14.10.2013, 18:54 | Сообщение # 6
Рядовой
I take part in GU at first time and my first partners was Mexican students. I very like them. Two girls wich I have communication are very nice and they have very interesting position of life. We have similar imaging about our future and I think it`s very good smile In future I wish to visit many contry including Mexico and I gess we will meet with them)))))))))))))

YuliaДата: Понедельник, 14.10.2013, 18:54 | Сообщение # 7
Рядовой
From my opinion Mexican people are cool and friendly fellows. It was the greatest experience. They are funny. It wasn't hard to make them laugh. I got good partners. It's great that we still keep in touch. I understood that they're very hard-working too. It's a shame that we'll never meet each other.
Thank you!

AnnNiskovskikhДата: Понедельник, 14.10.2013, 19:07 | Сообщение # 8
Рядовой
I take part in this project the first time. I'm a little confused but it's very interesting and I try to converse with other people. My partners from Mexico (Sofia and Martina) are very kind, nice and friendly girls. I like them smile

oladushka_18Дата: Вторник, 15.10.2013, 23:52 | Сообщение # 9
Рядовой
It is my first experience in participating in GU. Mexican guys are very kind and friendly. It was interesting for me to know about their culture and what really impressed me is their education and holidays.My partner was Eduardo but unfortunatelly he talked nothing in discussions,only in chats,but it was interesting to talk with him:)

AnastasiaДата: Среда, 16.10.2013, 18:39 | Сообщение # 10
Рядовой
Mexico is the first country I have talked to. I have learned about a new culture. It Was an interesting experience. I talked to two girls. We had to do a project together, thet they haven't still e-mailed me, though two weeks have already elapced. I thing it's very irrisponsible.

ElenaДата: Среда, 16.10.2013, 22:27 | Сообщение # 11
Рядовой
I really enjoyed communikation with Mexicans, they are friendly and talkative) I've learnt more about this country (honestly, I had never been interesting in Mexico before I joined GU). My partner was a nice girl, and it was funny to chat with her because she doesn't speak English and I don't speak Spanish, so we had to do our best to make the project.

Форум » Форум проекта » Форум проекта "Глобальные партнеры в образовании" » UDEM (Мексика)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск: